Team Training 4 Diamond!
Team Dawn Vaughan
Fun, Friends, Family, Fit & Healthy, Financial Freedom!
Just to give you an idea of what I'm doing to work my Plexus business each month:
1. Facebook and other social media. I post 2-3 times a day on my business Facebook page (with the emphasis on PERSONAL!). I also have several team groups where I do most of my communication and training with my team. I also use Instagram and Twitter.
2. The 1-2-3 System. My team and other ambassadors have a Health and Happiness Facebook group where we invite all our friends, family, customers and anyone who has ever requested a sample. We do a Facebook Live Happy Hour once a week with a Guest Testimonial and feature ONE product a week, so no one is overwhelmed with info. This group has become very popular and is an easy and duplicable way to grow our team because new ambassadors don't have to know anything about the products or business- just inviting people to be a part of the group, then following up with them with their website so their guests can order as a customer or join as an Ambassador.
3. Opportunity Meetings. These are very simple to do. You can do them in your own living room or at a restaurant meeting room. We talk a little about the main products and a little about the business, and always have lots of personal stories! That's about all there is to it! We give out door prizes and also have Plexus Slim mixed up in water bottles for guests to taste. I have a sign in sheet to get their contact info to follow up with them. We absolutely love getting to spend time with our fellow ambassadors and getting to meet new guests! We also give away $40 in cash in a drawing at each meeting for the people who bring guests.
4. Follow Up Power Hour. I try to follow up with at least 10-30 people each week who have requested a sample, or shown some kind of interest in the products or business, or that I have added to the Health and Happiness group. More info on doing follow up.
5. 3-Way Calls or Zoom or Facebook messaging. This is when a team member is talking to a prospect but needs some third-party validation or just help answering questions. If they are there in person with the contact they simply call me and put their phone on speaker (or get on the Zoom app). Then introduce me to their prospect and I answer any questions they may have, or just give my testimony. If they are not local to the prospect, they can add me into their call.